S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm back.....



I've been meaning to post forever. It just feels like every time I want to, the time just slips away from me. Anyhoo, I 'm posting now and will try and post pics to catch everyone up to where I am today. I just got back from DC, where I had an absolute blast. I ate at Ben Chili's bowl, which if you haven't eaten at, is an absolute must. I hung out at the new W, which like every other W is fantabulous. And got a chance to kick off Tigger's Celebrity Weekend with Big Tigger himself. Prior to that I went to a MC Hammer Concert..don't ask, lol. Saw Drizzy and attended a super fantubulous 21st birthday party, which basically fulfilled my dreams of being on super sweet sixteen. Take a lookie!



The venue






Below are a couple of pics from the 21st bday party for Ari:













































The Drizzy concert:















No comments:

Post a Comment