S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Friday, June 18, 2010

MILK - Stacey Dash





I'll admit it, I am somewhat obsessed with Stacey Dash. Not so much for her as a person, her personal style leaves a lot to be desired in my eyes. But more so for what she represents, which is pure HOTNESS. The woman is 40 with two kids and doesn't look a day over 24. I like to think that as a mom of three, in my thirties, I am following in her footsteps, hotness wise, at least, lol! But that's really for you guys to judge. :) I came across pictures of her kids and ex husband, which I had never seen before, that I am posting below. I also put a few pics of her just doing what she does best, being HOT. Take a lookie!


Lleya



















The kiddies pictures are too sweet. Below is the Stacey that most of us are use to.








No comments:

Post a Comment