S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

.....and the "Show" must go on

One of my good friends, Show , is having a launch party for "The Introduction" on August 13th @ Fortress nightclub and I know I'm definitely going to be there. It's funny because a couple of weeks ago I was openly expressing my disgust with the Cleveland nightlife with Show, and he somewhat intrigued me with his ( and affiliates) ideas of changing the downtown social scene....at least at this one spot, and on this single day. So of course I have to check it out and I think it will be a blast.
See you there !!!
~Ahryn T.


No comments:

Post a Comment