S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

When Kittens Play

Last night Amy & I had a ball on Cleveland's nightlife scene pouncing from club to club. The two spots that stood out the most were definetly "Prive" a rooftop experience at the Embassy downtown, and "The Introduction" at Fortress. I have to say that thanks to the promoters of these two parties, I am definitely giving Clevelands social scene another chance. The following pictures are just a sneak peek of what we experienced.
Take a Lookie;-)
~Ahryn
Shaun, me, and Amy
Part I: "Prive" @ the Embassy downtown



Amy, MarcFace Wilson (one of the promoters), and myself





Rachel & Jessica



Lauren

Curtis

Part II: "The Introduction" @ Fortress


Show (one of the promoters)

Sal ( one of the promoters)


BijouStar

Rany & Desire



I believe that everyone has a point in their night, during their social swim, when they feel their sexiest. Here is that point of the night for me and Amy.....may I first thank our main sponser....Patron lol. Sidenote...if you are a club owner NEVER let us alone in some of the most exclusive areas of your club lol.
























No comments:

Post a Comment