S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Christian Louboutins 2010-2011



My girlfriend Valeisha bbmed me a pic of the hottest new glitter shoe by Christian Louboutin. Which made me curious about what we can expect to see from the designer this fall/winter. Thank God for the Internet because anything you want to know/see is just a click away. Below see the pic of the shoe V sent me, pictures of past glitter Louboutins that I have died slow deaths over, and finally pictures from the new Louboutin collection. There are at least 10 pairs that I absolutely have to have. Take a lookie!

Lleya

Above is the picture that V bbm'd. I dont know whose feet those shoes were on, but Valeisha should have knocked her over the head and taken them right then and there...not that I'm advocating shoe violence or anything of that nature, lol.



The above are shoes that I am still trying to get over....sigh






The 2010/2011 Louboutin collection

No comments:

Post a Comment