S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Simple Day


Right now I'm feeling pretty leveled out because life is mellow at this moment. I am sitting outside Stir Crazy about to have a meal in the sun, and life couldn't seem any more simple and perfect. If you know me well you understand how the small simple joys make me the happiest, so I am smiling on this day. I have reached the point in my life where all I want is to live a "Smart, Healthy, and Happy" life and I realize those simple 3 things really aren't all that easy....but I will definitely strive to figure out how to make it happen. I have posted a few pics of my quite simple day for you to enjoy. Take a lookie.
~AhrynT











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. This is Julianne Really not trying to be anonymous...why does that dish look familiar, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julianne... Im so glad you got a chance to check out the blog. The main dish is Szchewan Chicken over brown rice at Stir Crazy in Legacy Village...sooooo delish!!!!

    ReplyDelete