S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

How Long Will They Mourn Me....



I absolutely adore Tupac. When I was younger I swore I was going to marry him. And though I am ashamed to say it, for years I was one of those nuts that truly felt like he wasn't really dead. I had the privilege (though after his death) to spend time at his mother Afeni's Atlanta home, meet his niece and nephew by his sister Sekyiwa, and have countless close encounters with members of the Outlaws, who became like brothers to me. And before he died I got to see him live (and front row) at his concert in Cleveland. Below are some of my favorite pics, take a lookie:

Young Tupac


Tupac & Kidada (his fiancee)


Tupac, Afeni, and his niece



Sekyiwa Shakur, Tupac's sister









No comments:

Post a Comment