S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My usual, smh



I could spend my time telling you guys how busy I've been, but by now those of you who actually read this should know the drill. I feel awful about not posting like I should and absolutely plan to do better. With that out of the way, here's my usual quick catch up. In the last few months, I've celebrated two of my kiddies bdays, spent a fair amount of time at friends/family summer homes, saw Lady Gaga, and squeezed in some going out time with AC too. Did I mention I also got to meet Trey Songz? Below is a quick catch up via pics, take a lookie!
Lleya


At Fortress for the Cleveland Browns Joe Haden "Welcome to Cleveland Party"








At Prive (Marriot Edition)



At Xo's



At Fortess for "J.J. Hickson Bday Party"
Notice that I look no where as sexy as Amy and Ahryn when they took their pictures, lol


The usual Dame shots



Rich & Ahryn

At Prive (House of Blues Foundation Room Edition)










No comments:

Post a Comment