S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Match Made in Heaven : Jimmy Choo & Uggs






If you see me walking around Cleveland in the fall/winter and even spring, then more than likely you've caught me in my moon boots. I have 3 or 4 that I switch between and I basically wear them until they could practically walk off on their own. While everyone else is/was wearing Uggs, I've been off doing my own thing. That was until now..I just ordered my first, yes first, pair of Uggs. Solely because Jimmy Choo and Uggs have collaborated together. The new collection is soooo hot! Take a lookie and guess which one I ordered!
Lleya




No comments:

Post a Comment