S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fashion Buyer Style Picks: Skirts

Recently I've wanted to create a segment dedicated to some of my favorite style picks that I have bought for NEXT stores (a specialty retail chain in Cleveland, Ohio). Hopefully I can get these up weekly, and get some feedback from some of you in regard to these styles....and be honest;-)

Well today's FBSP is skirts, one of my personal favvvvvvvsss. While at the MAGIC trade show this past August I was happy to notice that a few brands/vendors were showing skirts. Many of times I (as a buyer) understand that just because brands showcase a certain item doesn't necessarily mean that the people/customers in your area will gravitate to that look...so Cleveland I am definitely giving you the inside scoop as to whats next in fashion. Besides that, the reason that I truly adore skirts is because of how versatile and wearable it is for many different occasions, and many different shapes and sizes. Below are a few looks that we have at NEXT stores, and a few ideas of how to create a dressy or casual look with a skirt. Take a Lookie!
~Ahryn T
Casual: Panel skirt with a boxy tee
Dressy/Casual: Panel skirt with a silk boxy tee


Dressy/Casual: Faux leather skirt with military inspired blouse

No comments:

Post a Comment