S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Stephen Midgett is a genius....



I am the WORST model ever. I swear (and all of you can stop with the whatever face) that I get this stupid eye tick whenever someone with a professional camera comes anywhere near me. Now I can take pictures with Ahryn and of myself all day long, no pressure, lol...But whenever I actually have to pose for a professional, o jeez, it gets ugly really quickly. So when I work with a photographer that actually makes me look like a real model, then you know that person is a GENIUS at what they do. The genius this time would be Stephen Midgett. We shot for about 15 minutes and I have more pictures that I actually like than when I've shot for 2 hours..so what is that telling u? Between him and the makeup artist Jason Kelly I was in the best possible hands, and the pictures speak for themselves. He sent these few over to me last night and I am soooo excited that I am posting them immediately. Take a lookie!
PS: Yes there are more, this is just what he sent me..If i get the rest, I'll post later.
Lleya Fields



4 comments: