S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Out On the Town: "Martini Night" Wednesday's @ Bodega

Its so easy to hear about all the cool happening nights going on Downtown, but luckily for a gal like myself who wants a swank spot that's closer to home, we now have Martini Night @ Bodega off Coventry Rd. My girlfriend Amy is the promoter behind this wonderful middle of the week hot spot, and I must say that I quite enjoyed the fact that now I had a spot to enjoy with my friends on a WEDNESDAY!!! Thank you Amy for giving me such a GREAT place to hang...Muah!!! Below are pics from last Wednesday night...Take a Lookie!!!
~Ahryn T.

Amy & company

Amy getting her pose on lol
Me chillaxin'...I love a spot that has a great place to just LOUNGE!!!

Food & Drinks @ Bodega are sooooo delish'....Plus I love the ambience.



No comments:

Post a Comment