S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Boots...because we're fing knee deep in snow!!







I hate this weather. I swear every year I'm like I'm not going to make it through another winter like this..and yet somehow I do. I have to believe that part of me making it has a lot to do with having proper cold weather garments and accessories. A great coat (especially if you're like me and constantly have a shoulder exposed!!) and the right boots will make dealing with this a little more tolerable. So I have no choice but to do a post on boots because they are a absolute necessity! I know some of you are like damn, one day a swimsuit post, the next boots, ahhh yes..my mind is an enigma (Patrick Star voice), lol. Take a lookie:

Lleya Fields
(Above pictures..Chanel Iman in Louboutin, Gucci, Alexander McQueen, Alexander McQueen)

Balmain
D&G

Report Signature
Giuseppe Zanotti
Dior
DSquared
Louboutin (i absolutely heart these boots)

Giuseppe Zanotti
Marc by Marc Jacobs (anyone that knows me knows I need these boots in my life)
Dsquared

Alexander McQueen

Gucci
Chanel
Chanel
D&G

1 comment: