S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Z107.9 White Out Party









So on Friday Ahryn & I went to Z107.9's White Out Party, that was part fashion show, part concert (Briti Elise, Lloyd, Jeremih, Twista, Jasmine Sullivan performed). As usual Next provided some of the clothes for the show, which is the actual reason we were there in the first place. We spent the first few hours in the back, organizing the clothes and getting the correct models into ea outfit, and then for several other hours watched a few of the artists perform. And hours it was, 3.5 and we still never saw Jasmine or Twista! Not only were my feet killing me but I had to beg beg beg Ahryn not to leave me because I absolutely had to see Jeremih perform. Side note: I have a sick obsession with men that look like Diddy or Kane from Menace to Society, and Jeremih just happened to look like both, lmao, so there was no way I was missing him. Highlights of my night: DJ Steph Floss on stage having a "cooking" contest with a girl, lol, I think she won too. Britni Elise, always great to see one of Cleveland's own living out a dream that the rest of us get to share in. The dude who sings "Sex On My Money" serenading me (awkward) and me leaning over to Ahryn to ask her what I should be doing, lmao. After several hours of no drinks, finally getting a glass of moscatto brought to me, only to have Lloyd take it out of my hand (while he was performing no less) and basically down it. It was definitely a night to remember and for Ahryn probably a night she wishes we could have forgotten, lol. Take a lookie!!
Lleya Fields



Us before we left the house



Behind the scenes at Dream


Camario

Ant & Max "The Barber"





Below: Pics of Ahryn prepping the models






Maylissa

Sharron





Raneeka
Manaja


Russel

Barbee


Swan & Don


Tish



Mikal


Steph doing his thing





Britni Elise





John Brown





Lloyd




Jeremih

No comments:

Post a Comment