S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Swimwear 2011









Against my better judgement I leave for Mexico in a few weeks..pray that the drug cartel has an off week when I'm there! And so starts the quest for the perfect swimsuit. I don't know why the 20 in my drawer aren't good enough but they're not, lol. And as I am not leaving the resort for anything and plan to spend every ounce of my time there at the pool/beach with the kiddies, I might as well look fantabulous! So I found some that I had to have and figured that even though it's pretty cold for most of us, you never know which ones of you may be traveling somewhere warm during the holiday season. Take a lookie:
Lleya Fields
(All swimsuits above are Betsey Johnson)
Betsey Johnson

Aqua Bendita
Aqua Bendita
Aqua Bendita
Aqua Bendita


Maaji

Maaji (this one is as good as mine!!)

Maaji


Paradizia
Aqua Bendita

2 comments:

  1. <3 it! The first Aqua Bendita my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah and my fav is def the 2nd Aqua Bendita suit.... I can't wait till this summer because I def am going to rock something like that.... Lol.

    ReplyDelete