S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lingerie Football - Cleveland Crush





I don't think there is anyone more excited than I am that Cleveland is getting there own lingerie football team, named the Cleveland Crush. If you haven't seen the LFL (Lingerie Football League) play indoor full tackle arena football then you (especially if you're a guy) have been depriving yourself. I hate to admit it but I was introduced to the LFL by my 12 year old son...As his grandmother told his father, "While you're watching the men, he's watching the girls", lmao! I came up with the idea that I was going to try out for the team and Donny promptly told me that I would need both a doctor and a dentist when tryouts were over, lol. I see he has no confidence in me.. I figured I could go out for Corner back, seeing that the Dallas teams' Corner back is 5 feet tall, 100lbs. I'm slightly bigger than her so I should be a shoe in right...(I swear I hear crickets chirping, lmao). Anyhoo, after looking at more games I'm not sure I'm quite cut out for tackle football, but I do know I will be in the building at the home opener. And you never know I might still hit those tryouts just for the hell of it! Can you guys imagine if I made the team..omg...Take a lookie!






No comments:

Post a Comment