S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hot Trend Alert: Leopard Booties






When I was doing my boots post I came across this Giuseppe Zanotti leopard bootie and realized that I need to dedicate a whole post to this trend. I luv luv luv animal prints. I'm ashamed to admit it but I have in the past ran an animal print into the ground...Typing this gives me flashbacks of the nineties when cow print was in style..atleast I think it was, lmao..just picture me "geared" up in boots, a belt, and a matching purse..all in cow print..wtf was I thinkin??? I have learned a lil animal print goes a long way..and these booties are just the umph you need to spice up any outfit...just make sure that you don't buy the coordinating belt and purse to go with it, lmao. Take a lookie:







Jimmy Choo



Elizabeth & James








Balmain



Louboutin



Emilio Pucci



Botkier



Rock & Republic



Louboutin







Giuseppe Zanotti (these are super dope)




Tory Burch




Jeffrey Campbell (luvs them!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment