S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Misc Photoshoot Pics





I know these are old and I should have posted them back when I did the photo shoot but oh well, lol. Right now I'm in Mexico (rub it in right) and I wanted to make sure that I posted something while I was gone. So here are some shots of me after my photo shoot with Stephen Midgett. I also posted the picture above so you can see what a difference the photoshop does.. I swear I never want to take another professional pic unless it's photoshopped! Ahryn and I have a photoshoot coming up and I am sooooo excited. And judging from the last photoshoot I had, they should be amazing!!! Next time though I'll make sure I post these type of pics when they are still relevant, lol. Take a lookie!

Lleya Fields











No comments:

Post a Comment