S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Monday, December 20, 2010

The Pixie Hairstyle



 One hairstyle trend that I noticed is making a clear comeback is the Pixie style. The most notable person that has rocked this cute short style has consistently been Halle Berry, and as most will agree she rocks this style well. This is one of those looks where everything must check out to make this style work...1.) face shape 2.) maintenance ( can't have this style and just not do anything with it, even wearing it messy has got to have some sort of organized confusion to it lol), and 3.) you must have an incredible swag/level of confidence.Of course this is all my opinion, but I can believe most will agree. One thing that I do recommend, and this comes from experience from rocking this style up teen years ago, please get a short wig or a quick weave before actually cutting off all your hair. It can become one of those unforgiving moments were it seemed like a great idea to cut of all of your hair because you felt like you needed some change, yet a week after you cut it you realize that you may not have made the right decision. With all of that said I really think that for those that can wear this style my full admiration goes to you. You have to have tons of female swag to rock a short style and rock it with confidence.... and matter of fact I honestly wish I could wear this style but not all things check out for me to do so lmao. So though it may be that "I" personally cannot wear this cute short style, below are some examples of some females that have done it well...Take a Lookie!!!
Halle Barry 


Rihanna
Victoria Beckham

No comments:

Post a Comment