S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Concerts x Comedy shows= Fun in Cleveland

It's absolutely awesome when events and concerts go down in Cleveland because the city goes crazy..... And maybe because most of the time there isn't much to do. Well thursday night's concert with Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross (and more) definitely gave Cleveland it's share of excitement equally paired with the Kevin Hart's comedy show. I didn't attend either of these shows;-((( but I heard they were awesome;-))) And it would be greatly appreciated if those of you who are reading this that went to either of these events commented on how they turned out... Since I didn't go I would love some feedback;-) Yet below are a few pics sent to me from a friend in attendance.Take a lookie!!!
~Staff
















-AhrynT Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone





No comments:

Post a Comment