S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Samara's BDay @ Be Studios

I'm usually not that quick to follow a trend, but I have to say that this whole pole exercise thing has totally got me hooked. Many females nowadays are getting involved because of many different reasons, some stemming from the want to have a fun time while getting fit, and others to tap into their "inner stripper" lol. Well, during my classes I was fortunate to meet Samara McCullough who has now become my partner in most of the classes we have together. In around the first week of March she celebrated her birthday with a group of females ( including myself) at Be Studios for a night of sexy pole lessons and fun. Watch the video below of the the fun time we had;-)) Thanks Samara for the invite!!! ~AhrynT

No comments:

Post a Comment