S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Monday, March 28, 2011

PreBday Bash Pics

Omg..Guys I have had the craziest two weeks of my life! So I am soooo sorry that I haven't been posting. As you all know Ahryn and I had our bday party and it was absolutely magical!! Before I say anything else let me just tell you that it could not have turned out any more perfect. Having my first party ever in Cleveland and with Ahryn was soo special. Especially since all of my closest girlfriends (give or take two..luv u Rahhh!!) were there. The club, the cake, the dancers, the photographer, the videographer, and the dj (shout out to Steph) were all amazziinnggg!! And my dress...sigh..I have been told that I need to frame it because it was definitely a work of art. But as dope as our party was, the plannin and preparation took a lot out of me. And right after the party, I hopped on a plane and hit Miami for a week. And if you follow the blog at all you know me and Miami means no rest for the weary lol. Then after I got home on Sat, I went basically straight to the Kevin Hart concert. All I can say abot that is "pineapples", lmao. And as if that was not enough I hit the Cavs game yesterday with my bestie, followed by Xos. I am done. Done you hear me lol. So needless to say I documented all of that with pictures, aren't you guys lucky, lol. So let's start with the before the actual party pics. I wish I had more pictures of the party but I was basically told that I wasn't allowed to take pics there, lol, basically I was suppose to be off duty. I can not wait to see the actual pics from the photographer but for now mine will do :). Take a lookie!! Lleya Fields


Now this is luvvv!! My great friend Nat (she and I go back to my Clark Atlanta days and you should recognize her from my welcome to Atlanta post last Oct) and her bestie Samara drove in from Detroit just to go to my party (tearrrr)!! And my cousin Anya, flew in for the party (and mind you she had to fly out Sat back to DC to pick her kids up, and turn around and fly to Miami to meet me there, can we say #jetsetter lol)!


Me and the bestie before our dresses but after makeup, cuteness!



I could not believe I pulled the dress off..I agonized about it people, and basically didn't eat that day, but it was alll worth it :)!





Ahryn looked amazing as always..I swear in the dictionary next to hawt, there should be a picture of her.








Jevette
Anya
Telina


Brenda











Natalie



Natalie & Samara


Exclusive!!!!!

I did manage to sneak a few pics in at the party, but don't tell anyone lol, check below:





2 comments:

  1. Oh My G... you two look like the Superstars that you are! Your presence was clearly a present for the party-goers..Simply Amazing! Wonder Twins unite (more often)!! ;-)))

    ReplyDelete