S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Steph Floss Bday & Next Fashion Show


Fri nite at Fortress I celebrated both DJ Steph Floss's bday and the grand opening of Next Tower City. It was definitely a memorable nite though some of those memories aren't the best look, lol. Case in point, there was some kind of melee in vip which ended up with a dude being cracked in the head by a bottle. As security drug the dude out by his arms, I swear he looks up at me (for what reason I don't know, lol, probably bc I was in view), head bleeding profusely from the open wound on it, and says and I quote "I still beat his ass though." Umm... dude, please don't repeat that to anyone else lol, bc the other dude would have to be dead for you to have won that fight, and he wasn't..smh. And we all know that he's prob tellin everyone that line today too #epicfail. Anyhoo, the fashion show rocked, with my girl Val, shimmying and shaking her way down the runway as the opener. And the models and the outfits were superdope. And of course Vashti was there looking her usual adorable self. Tons of pics, so take a lookie:
Lleya Fields
Me & the Bestie have been hangin hard lately and I'm sooo happy :)


My partner in crime looked dope as usual, complete in head scarf swag



If you guys don't remember Val is also my pole dancing teacher, girlie is super talented

Isn't that sweatshirt the cutest??

Desire & Rany


Meel

Steve

DJ Steph Floss

Omar
Kelt

Loren
I was suppose to be passing out flyers, but I realized I'm not that good with stuff like that, smh

Val doing her thing



















Steph had a lil fun with the cake and Vashti's face, lol, but it was super cute

Shantier

Myra, Rhonda, & Noelle

Adrian

Mikal

Vince, yes there are two pics of Vince..ladies this is the white luv of my life lol, and probably every other black girl in Cleveland

I am a lil too happy in this pic..lol

Mo



Max "the Barber"

Z
Mo
I didn't actually get their names lol, but they look like they really like ea other



Dame

Bryon

Managea

TJ and friends

Ted & Bryon

Seuly
Rachel & Bridgette

Ceyon

This pic just makes me laugh for some reason....hehehehe




No comments:

Post a Comment