S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Norma Kamali Swimwear


I realized when I did the Keva post that some of you may be like who the hell is Norma Kamali. So for you guys that don't know, she is THE power house where high end swimwear is concerned. She's known for not just for the type of materials that she uses, but for her cutting edge designs. And her swimsuits (as long as you can fit them) will last a life time, in both wear-ability and style-ability. Basically what I'm saying is her shit never goes out of style..ever. My mom bought me my first Norma Kamali swimsuit when I was 20 years old..And I could still put it on today and be relevant fashion wise. She's super dope. Take a lookie:
Lleya Fields
















No comments:

Post a Comment