S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Courtney's 25th Bday Pics



My girl Courtney turned the big 25 yesterday and we celebrated by going to dinner at Prime 75 and then hitting the Gold Room for first Friday's afterwards. I had never eaten at Prime 75, but I thought the food was really good. Andddd they had a live band playing, which was super dope. Courtney looked amazing! And we all had a really nice time. Awww, I remember 25. I told her it only gets better when you turn 30..she has a few years before that though lol. Take a lookie:
Lleya Fields
















































No comments:

Post a Comment