S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Love & Hip Hop Premiere Party


My girl Mashonda and the other girlies of "Love & Hip Hop" had their premiere last nite at District 36 in NYC . As I already told you guys before I really can not wait to see this show, and not just because I know two of the ladies on it, but because it just looks really gooddddd. Mashonda and Emily both looked amazinnng last nite. Making me wonder if their exes and/or significant others are starting to realize how good they had it with when they were with them.. Anyhoo take a lookie at the pics and make sure you tune into VH1 on March 21st to see the show firsthand. I know I will be!
Lleya Fields
The cast
Mashonda was hawwttt

Emily
Olivia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lleya! Thanks for the... heads-up, I will definitely have to check out VH1 for the show on Mar.21st. It looks like it's going to exciting to say the least. Good lookin'!

    ReplyDelete