S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Heart Andrew Spear

This morning while watching my fav morning show The Daily Buzz I fell in love with artist Andrew Spear. They were discussing the fact that he is creating a piece of artwork in the effort to raise money for the victims of the Japan earthquake and tsunami. I was so captivated by his artwork which looks like paintings yet is done in colored pencil..... AWESOME!!!... And which primarily consist of sexy/bad girl images. I only wish he would do a self portrait of me, not to say that I'm sexy or a bad girl, but it would be DOPE!! The following images are a few of my favs, but for more images and info on how to purchase his art go to www.spearlife.com.
~AhrynT








-AhrynT Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment