S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Feliz Navidad!


Ok, so my Christmas and my New Years was absolutely amazing..though for different reasons... On Christmas Eve Santa came and did his yearly visit with my children, which they absolutely luv. Then Christmas was it's usual over the top magical moment and after unwrapping gifts all morning long, we had dinner at my sis Trease's house, and truly had the best time just being around family. Then I went out..which I never do on Christmas nite.. to Bodega (which I keep telling you guys is my absolute favorite place)..and I had a flight to catch early the next morning too..what was I thinkin, right?? But I ended up having the best nite, though I only have a couple of pics to prove it (the frickin camera died). Then I got to spend 7 whole days in Mexico, where I did absolutely nothing, except for my visit to the Mayan ruins of Tulum, but relax and take in the beauty of my surroundings. All I can say is that I am soooooo blessed. Take a lookie:
Lleya Fields

Me and the Big Guy :), and yes those are my pj's, lol

Ant

Darryl

(Those are the only two pics I have of my night at Bodega..I am sooo mad I didn't get a pic of my whole outfit, especially my shoes, particularly since I was told my shoe game is mental asylum crazy, by a guy, which was a high lite of my nite..:)!!)
Below are pics the pics from Mexico..if you think that's a lot..just know I sorted through 400 pics and narrowed it down to the ones you see, lol














The pic above is the day that we got there..I was working on 4 hours sleep..which is not a good look on anyone, much less me. And since I made such a fuss about swimsuits I'll put who I had on below ea pic.
Juicy Couture swimsuit, Juicy Couture cover up

Roxy Terry Dress..I couldn't swim in it but it did come with a bikini bottom..strange..but comfy


Courtney's swimsuit was from Target and she worked it...:)

Maaji

C Ronson cover up..I've had this for a while but it still works


I ended up only walking with one pair of sunglasses..I accidentally left the LVs (Xmas present to myself) :(.


Donny




My mother is amazing... and gives me tons of hope for the future...her swimsuit was Juicy Couture.

Target swimsuit


Juicy Coverup


Mark & Lyssa Shapiro (GM for the Indians) and the reason I was even in Mexico..

Roxy Bikini




My Rents..they are toooo cute... Mom's bikini is Victoria Secret

Below are pics of the Mayan ruins in the city of Tulum... breathtaking..mostly because it sits on a cliff overlooking the ocean.





The pic above is of the the temple..thousands of people were sacrificed on those stairs..creepy...
Below, the Palace..or what's left of it...




Am I the only one creeped out by the hand prints that have lasted all of this time??

Me at the top of the cliff...Swimsuit Victoria's Secret and it's super old..not sure why I brought it when I kid you not, I (and my mother) bought 10 new bathing suits..each..smh

The view below
After seeing Tulum, I went back to the resort and got dressed for New Year's Eve






My beautiful AK, she flew all the way to Cancun, just to be with us, lol



The resort did an awesome job with the party..it looked like a wedding!

Those are real people

The "lighted" carpet, photographers snapped ur pictures as u walked in..very very cute




Jan 1, 2011...


My last Miami Vice..sniffle

No comments:

Post a Comment