S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Adventures of Officer CT and Maid AO, lol




Happy Monday people! I am having the best Monday, which probably has a lot to do with the fact that i had the best weekend. I went to the movies, my usual, took the girls to a bday party, and of course went trick or treatin, which is always fun. But the highlight of my weekend was the Keyshia Cole party at Fortress on Sat. Not because that party was any better than ones I've been to before..bc it wasn't lol, but because I personally had one of the best times just being out in Cleveland than I've had in awhile. There was no drama at the door, I got my favorite table at Fortress, and I was with two of my favorite people on this earth, Ahryn and my aunt (Rachel & Bridgette I heart u guys too). And the fact that I was dressed up, which I have never been before (at least as an adult) made the night even more special. Take a lookie:
Lleya Fields
PS I'll update with the pictures that the camera man at the club took once I get the link.


















No comments:

Post a Comment