S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Kim Kardashian x Iris Van Herpen= LOVE!!!

I am such a fan of Kim Kardashian ( so get used to a few posts here and there about her), but when I saw her in these Iris Van Herpen shoes I think my infatuation with her went out the door....momentarily of course. Can I say that these shoes are the epitome of "Beasty" like the fiercest of "Beasty" and I am truly on my knees and begging that these shoes somehow secretly appear on my feet lol. Enough with my obnoxious lingo and imaginary thoughts. Take a lookie at Kim wearing these fab shoes and check out the video of one of I.V.H's extraordinary fashion shows.
~AhrynT.










No comments:

Post a Comment