S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Stop...Acting Like A Bitch (S.A.L.A.B)



Don't worry I'm not calling anybody out...though Ahryn and I do know a few people that need their cease and desist letters stat, lol. SALAB is just the lyrics from the Diplo, featuring Lil Jon song that Ahryn, Amy, Manajea, and I opened the Next fashion show with. If you were in Cleveland Friday night and weren't at the Next Fashion show, then I really don't know what the hell you were doing. The fashion show was amazing (so much so that every time I think about it I swear I hear Kanye singing in the background). And as Ahryn would say, it was so hot we were speaking in tongues,"FemmeFiyahHottness BossBammBeasty", lmao. The entire night was Ahryn's vision brought to life, and let's just say I was soooo proud of her. So SALAB and take a lookie:
Lleya Fields
Me, after makeup, but before the Storm alter ego

Manajea getting her hair did, lol

Steve, Robert, and Ahryn toast to the nite!


More Manajea getting ready



Steve and the models chillaxin


Jason Kelly doing his thing on Amy

The finished product...before the wig!

Viola!



Manaja



Hey Melhia!!

Ahryn is "Hot like Fiyah" (cue Aaliyah singing!!)







Just for the record we were "femmebots" aka female robots

The next few pics are Amy, Ahryn, Manajea, and I opening up the Next Fashion show:















We rocked it, then the models came on, and they kill'd it!



Barbee
Kay

Irene

Catherine

Taylor

Rany

Morgan
Loren
Arielle
Aaron
Mo

Sweet Baby Jesus! That last model is a doozy..lmao...


I have been told when I get really happy, I smile so hard, well..... I look.... ugly, lol...this is one of those moments! But I posted bc I still luv'd it!!

Melhia & Marcus (cue Eartha Kitt voice, lol)



Ahryn's Grandma was in the building...and checkin out the male models I might add, lololol


Me, Amy, and Ant..this was one of my favorite pics of the night

Me & Ducky

Ahryn & Josh


Me & Donny...notice the drink tippin over in the pic..

Max "the Barber" & Ahryn

Ahryn & Tim
Ahryn & Rany

The next series of pictures are priceless:






The picture below sums up the party!

Z (The owner of Fortress & Xos), Amy, And I



Steph & Amy


The pictures below are from one of the professional photographers:















No comments:

Post a Comment