S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Victoria Secret Fashion Show

May I just say T.G.I.F.....Thank Goodness I'm Female!!! If you are a girlie-girl like I am, then the Victoria Secret Fashion Show is like the Superbowl for females. It makes me so happy to be a female, having the excuse to get allll dolled up for any given occasion, and for a female like myself that easily includes simple places like a trip to the grocery store lol. I have to say that every year after I watch the show I am so inspired to really get in the gym, start eating healthier, and somehow grow some wings. The one thing that I love about the Victoria Secret Fashion Show is the way that they merge sex appeal, beauty, and a flair of the theatrics in the most tasteful way. Every part of the fashion show was amazing, but every time the models came out in their beautiful wings I started clapping as if they had scored a touchdown ( trying to make this relative to the male species that is reading this lol)....and the bigger the wings the more I clapped. And to put the cherry on the top they had one of my favs Katy Perry and fine ass Akon performing...yes yes yes. Well, I think that you get the drift that I loved the show....Thankyou VS;-))))!!!
~AhrynT.

No comments:

Post a Comment