S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

So you think you can pole dance??



Ok, so I have secretly always wanted to be a stripper...well more like be able to do everything that a stripper can do, lol. I mean a big part of any relationship is the bedroom antics and strippers just seem to have that part on lock. So I have decided that pole dancing will be as close as I get to fulfilling my stripper fantasies, though if you throw money at me I will pick it up, :). I just did my second class and compared to my beautiful teacher Valerie, I suck..but to have just started out, I think I 'm doing ok. Take a lookie at the video and judge for yourself:
Lleya Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment