S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bathroom Chronicles: Mercury Lounge 040110

So along with my new found love to vlog (video blog) I have wanted to post the bathroom episodes that me and Lleya have while out at the club. Every girl knows what I am talking about, but for all the fellas that wonder what their girl is doing in the bathroom for such a long time here is your answer. We are primping and discussing MAJOR things fellas in the bathroom lol. Just look at the video and you will get a good idea... the restaurant/club bathroom is my favorite place to be while out:-))
Enjoy
~Ahryn


1 comment: