S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Monday, April 12, 2010

This Post Is About Nothing




Today was an intersting day indeed. You know one of those type of days where you think everything is going to go wrong but it actually ends up being a pretty cool day?!?! This morning started off with a meeting, which then followed up with buying some clothes for NEXT, and ended up going over to my grandmothers house. And that was it. Nothing quite amazing, special, or outrageous happened.... Just good and simple. So I started to wonder what really made it "feel" good though and I thought to myself could it be that I got alot done today? Could it have been that it was sunny outside? Or, could it have been that I spent some time with my grandmother?!?! Then it really dawned on me.... "Ohhhhhh, cause I felt skinny today,".... Wow what a difference that can bring lol.
Awww Sookie Sookie
~Ahryn


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment