S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Video Vixen: Erykah Badu "Window Seat"

Please understand first that I am an ultimate fan of Erykah Badu so I just had to post this video. I am a TRUE believer of artistic expression so I totally support my homegirl on this one, and what she says in the end is so true of what our society represents......YOU GO E.B!!! Much Luv!!

~Ahryn

2 comments:

  1. I abSOULutely Love Erykah Badu!
    What she said, what she did...represented so fiercely what she was compelling us to take a look at!
    Time to unplug from the Matrix and dare to take the red, or was it the blue pill? ;-)
    Much Love for this one Ahryn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES exactly Beautifulstrugg, I have forgotten what color pill it was too but we are "eye2eye" on that. I had a discussion with friends and others about the reasoning behind her getting shot at the end. I think that anytime you think or walk a different walk than everyone else you get shot down, ostrasized (hope that's how you spell it), marginalized.... You get the drift. I have to thankyou though Beatifulstrugg for inspiring me to voice my opinion on this, because I usually just post to inspire other peoples views and opinions.
    Much luv Beatifulstrugg
    More luv Erykah B.!!!

    ReplyDelete