S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Where the f have I been...

Ok, let me just apologize now for being mia the last week. I have officially learned that trying to manage babies and a blog are not easy!! Not to mention the fact that we have had nice weather in Cleveland, in April, which hardly ever happens... Needless to say I've been enjoying the weather and spending it either with my kids, my man, my bestie, or all three. I finally found some down time tonite and felt that I had to at least post the couple of pics that I had from my Easter outings. I went out Thurs & Fri, starting out as we always do in Cleveland at Xoxo's Restaurant, and slowly but surely making it over to the clubs.. Both nights were interesting to say the least... Do you ever feel like you're in the twilight zone when you go out b/c weird shit continuously happens throughout the night... Let's just say Thurs was definitely one of those times! I don't have a lot of pics b/c I was too involved with the madness going on around me but here's what I got!

The jumpsuit looked hot from the front..the back was another story, lol!



AC looked like a ballerina that night, too cute!

I can not adequately convey to you just how large my ass looked in this jumper..smh..the picture doesn't even do it justice!!!

Me & Dame


My girl Rachel & I

No comments:

Post a Comment