S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dean & Dan - DSquared2







I heart shoes that have the shock and awe factor going for them. Something that will take a outfit from "cute" to high fashion the instant you put it on. I've got a few brands that I can count on to deliver every time. The first I blogged about was Giuseppe Zanotti...hotness! Now we move on to DSquared2. I luv, luv, luv them! DSquared2 is the brain child of twin brothers Dean & Dan Caten. Originally from Canada (gotta luv those Canadians!!) they are known for being the perfect blend of over the top edginess mixed with urban appeal. I promise you, that you could be naked with only a pair of their shoes on, and the first thing people would notice were the shoes, not your naked body, lol! If you're not familiar, then GET, FAST!. Take a lookie!!!








And for you fellas, the men's sneaker collection:






Lleya

No comments:

Post a Comment