S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

When I was a Kid: Cartoons









Nowadays I look at cartoons and think how much smarter the content is now then when I was a kid. I mean, I really don't see how any of the cartoons I used to watch made any sense at all, and that's probably why most people my age are quite stupid lol. I'm not going to give up how old I am, but I am surely dating my age range by doing the following. I just wanted to share with you all 11 of my favorite cartoons growing up. What are some of yours??

1.) Thunder Cats
2.) Transformer
3.) He-Man and She-Ra
4.) My Little Pony
5.) Care Bears
6.) G.I Joe
7.) The Smurfs
8.) Ninja Turtles
9.) Jem and The Misfitz
10.) Wonderwoman
11.) Poochie

I know some of you are wondering what the hell cartoon "Poochie" was, and many of you close to me to this day say that I made that cartoon up. But I swear to you all that "Poochie" WAS a real cartoon. It was about a pink little yorkie dog that would do all girlie things like carry purses and put on make-up. Please some one out there let me know that they have seen this cartoon also!!?!? One day when I find a clip of "Poochie" I will definitely post it. Yet in the meantime.... Ciao!!!!
~Ahryn


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment