S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Naked in the Locker Room

Once again I am up at Lifetime gym trying to get my body in shape. It's funny because everytime I'm in the locker room I always see the most unattractive people in there naked. Not to say that they shouldn't be, but you would just think that they would be alot more descrete (..... I'm trying to be as P.C as possible with this one y'all lol). So today after my workout I decided to do the same thing, and WOW how liberated I feel right now!!! I feel like a brand new woman now that I went "naked in the locker room." I know that this is TMI but I feel even more liberated being ashy, unshaven (don't know how long this will last), and not so glamorous. Anyway, another great experience at the gym. The following are a few photos to look at.
Enjoy
~Ahryn



















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment