S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Goodmorning S&L Fam




It is 6:32am and I am headed to the gym. Today is the 1st day in a long time that I woke up this early for anything other than travel/meetings in a long time. I've been wanting to get up this early for myself for such a long time now, so we will see how differently my day goes accordingly. I know that some of you are wondering why I am so psyched about getting up this early?!?! Well the reason is really because I am not a morning person at all, and I end feeling like I haven't had a real day to myself. So I really believe that starting to get up earlier will change that feeling as well as other things completely. You know I will let you all know. Have a great day everyone!!
Ciao
~Ahryn


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment