S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Monday, April 19, 2010

I Heart Cleveland: "Red"

I love the city where I'm from, because I love going to "Red" a restaurant off of Richmond rd. I often go there to treat myself with my favorite desert creme brûlée, or a nice juicy ribeye steak mmmmmmmm. Well today after the gym I decided to gain all those calories back from my good ole workout (lol) and indulge in a bit of creme brûlée....well I'll work it off tomorrow;-)))
Ciao
~Ahryn






I love the decor and the ambience






Me after the gym is not the most glamous lol






Ummmmm does anyone want any leftovers?!?! Sometimes I make myself look like I am a starving person when I am eating.... Not cute!!!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: