S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Kaiya Eve - The Original Pettiskirt


I luv buying clothes for my daughters..so much so that they truly have more than they will ever need! I try to come up with justifications, such as if I buy for my oldest, I can give to my youngest..lol..but the truth is I just truly have a problem! Kaiya Eve was created by Kandi Lightner, out of LA, and named for her (at that time) two year old daughter. Almost every celeb mom with a daughter has dressed their child in one of her skirt/top combos. I have been wanting one (or two, or three...) of these outfits for sooo long. The only problem is I can't decide which one!!! They are all so beautiful! I adore when little girls look like ladies.. I heart it even more when someone puts a little rocker edge to it. That pretty much sums up this designer. 50% little lady, 50% rock star, and absolutely 100% fantabulous!! Enjoy!!

Lleya



























No comments:

Post a Comment