S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Allstar Weekend 2011: LA Style

I swear this shit is as fun as it looks.. that Drake quote sums up my LA Allstar experience. The pictures below do a great job of capturing a small part of the fun I had in LA. It was the most jam packed two days I've had in a long time but it was worth every tired moment of it! There's so much more I could say but I'll let the pics tell the story. Take a lookie:
Lleya Fields

At 6am on my wayyyy...

I literally had just woken up and was completely swollen due to that un Godly cabin pressure, I guess 5 hrs will do that u (kanye shrug) lol......

Hence, why I am in sunglasses for the next several pictures

I didn't even have a chance to go to my hotel room, I jumped off my plane and met up with the girlies!

And we never had a down moment.. :)



Much better.... thanks AJ!! Besos

On my way to meet V for the Player's Gala







Hotness..only missing Lesha! :(





I luv this pic of us.. :)






The place got crazy packed...

And then we had a few Westsideeee moments, thanks to Cube's performance lol



I thnk Ricky scared a few of my girls..lol, but he's harmless..I think


This is what I looked like when I went to sleep, YES I slept in all of that eye makeup...
And the next morning..Viola! AJ is a genius...

On my way to brunch at the Four Seasons, which is the best in the world


I heart my V..I always tell her anything fab I do in life, is somehow directly/indirectly related to her..well her and of course my parents



These beautiful bracelets are all made by my girl Danielle (she's in the pic above), she's super beautiful, super talented, and super sweet :)
Us after a lil retail therapy

And because of Valeisha & Dahntay, Alesha and I got to go to the game..we were soooooooo happy!!!
If you watched the game u know that Rihanna was the half time performer..can her and Drake be any cuter..
And of course Yeezy killed it







Then we went to dinner at my FAV restaurant in LA Katsuya. :)


Cuteness

And finally..damn..are y'all exhausted reading this?? Cause I was beat down.. we popped into Common's and Bron's party at Cabana.
I'm pretty sure I scared/disturbed the shit out of Common with my Lleya-razzi tendancies lmao!!!

On my way back to Cleveland..happy and tired as hell

No comments:

Post a Comment