S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Giuseppe Zanotti Sandals



Why am I doing sandals with all of this snow on the ground rite?? Well there's always wishful thinkin I say. And you never know if some of you are headed somehwere warm anytime soon. I know I have Miami coming up in March and I'm sure i'll be able to use some of these there. Now Giuseppe isn't the cheapest shoe out there but they are one of the brands that I am absolutlely addicted to. And they had a GREAT selection of super dope sandals for the spring/summer. So even if you can't "afford" them you can still drool at them with the rest of us. Take a lookie:
Lleya Fields








No comments:

Post a Comment