S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Colored Jeans


When I went to NYC last weekend my girl Valeisha had on some amazing bright red jeans, that I and a few other ladies practically snatched off of her right on the spot lol. Luckily she told us where we could find them, and we rushed over there and purchased our own, thus avoiding any harm coming to V (kiddin, sort of..) Needless to say red jeans and colored jeans for that matter are making a huge come back. They are sooo freakin hot I can't take it. I got mine (thanks to Valeisha) at Intermix, and not only did they have red, they also had bright blue and salmon pink, wowzers. Take a lookie:
Lleya Fields




No comments:

Post a Comment