S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Throwback Video: Paula Abdul

Ok, when I tell you that I adored Paula Abdul as a kid, I need you to know that it was borderline stalkerish. I was obsessed with this woman..to the point that when I see her now I question what I was thinkin..lol. Paula was the shit, I mean allegedly she taught Janet Jackson a lot of her moves, and we know her skills rite?? The video that did it for me was "Cold Hearted Snake". That video is sooo fly..I'm surprised that someone hasn't stolen the concept and redone it yet. I still watch it and even showed my teenage daughter it so she could understand who Paula Abdul was to me..The super duper fly, sexy, dancing machine..not that crying, high in interviews, ex American Idol judge that she knows. For all of u like what is she talking about, take a lookie:
Lleya Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment