S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Monday, February 7, 2011

I Heart The Black Eyed Peas (superbowl performance)

So during this whole week I spoke to a few friends about my lack of interest in the "Superbowl" because I am just not a sports fan at all. I rambled on about how the only reason I would watch it was if it was the "animal bowl" that plays on animal planet, and if I had bet on a team ( and I never bet on anything)....but NOOOOOBODY told me the Black Eyed Peas were going to be performing during half time, because that is DEFINITELY reason enough to be excited about the superbowl. Well I have to say that I completely enjoyed their performance, loved their futuristic style, and loved that Usher came out to perform also....(sidenote: love the drop crouch pants on Usher and Will I Am). If you missed the performance there is a video recap below, as well as an addtnl video with Will talking fashion, music, ect....Take a Lookie!!! ~AhrynT




WILL.I.AM talk about Fashion and Mickael jackson
Uploaded by avantgardiststv. - Watch the latest news videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment