S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Bracelets: Cuffs




I, as most women are, am super into accessorizing. With bracelets being my absolute favorite accessory. I'm sure many of you would agree that if you don't have your bracelets on, you feel almost incomplete. Right now I'm super into cuffs. They are super dope and are soooo stylish. Take a lookie at some of my favs!
Lleya Fields










1 comment:

  1. do u all cary these cuffs i am interested in the camel brown cuff with the gold hardware...i live in atlanta i love your pieces...what are some of the brands u guys carry?? its weird how i stumbled upon u guys googling a designer i guess that u had tagged in ur blogs..

    ReplyDelete