S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

JLT Lunch & Draped Pics


Sorry guys but I have been super busy the last few days and not posting the way I should be. I'm getting ready to go to LA for Allstar Weekend and Ahryn is currently in Vegas so you can just imagine how crazy it's been for us lately. In addition my baby baby turned 4 yesterday, and I was runnin around delivering cupcakes, valentines, and cookie cakes to all 3 of my children's classes. I finally had a lil down time and I wanted to post the couple pictures I had from my JLT lunch date with Courtney (Merv was in DC). Plus the pics from the grand opening of Draped, that I attended with my friends at eighty81. Take a lookie:
Lleya Fields

JLT Lunch at Maggianos


Friday Nite at Draped:


King


Steph Floss
Donny & Black Cease
Shantier
Ducky & Kelt

No comments:

Post a Comment